TD Community Arts Award
Celebrating vital contributions artists and organizations make in our culturally diverse communities.
The Neighbourhood Arts Network TD Community Arts Award is a $10,000 cash award celebrating an organization that makes a significant contribution in Toronto, by working collaboratively with culturally diverse communities and creating access to arts and culture. The TD Community Arts Award was formally known as the TD Arts Diversity Award.
Our Neighbourhood Arts Network is now accepting nominations for the TD Community Arts Award.
Deadline: July 2nd, 2018 at 11:59pm
Eligibility Requirements: To be eligible for the award, all nominees (arts organizations) must demonstrate a commitment and/or focus on community-engaged arts and access to arts and culture in Toronto. The nominee may not be awarded more than one Toronto Arts Foundation award within any given year. In addition, the nominee must:
- Be a Canadian citizen or permanent resident;
- Be a Toronto based organization/collective that has been in operation for one year or more;
- Demonstrate a commitment to or focus on community-engaged arts
- May only receive the award once (this does not preclude a recipient from being considered for a different Toronto Arts Foundation award in the future); and,
- Not be serving as board or committee members of the Toronto Arts Foundation or Toronto Arts Council.
- Nominees are welcome to nominate themselves.
Contact: For questions, please contact Angie Aranda, Neighbourhood Arts Network Manager, by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 416-392-6802 x218
Learn more about our 2017 TD Community Arts Award finalists by reading below, or online at www.neighbourhoodartsnetwork.org/awards.